VISION AND MISSION OF THE INDONESIAN LANGUAGE EDUCATION STUDY PROGRAM
In 2025, it will become an Indonesian Language Education Study Program that excels in producing teaching staff, professional, with character, quality and competitiveness in the global era in the scientific field of Indonesian language and literature.
- Organizing education to produce graduates who are superior, professional, have character and are competitive in the scientific fields of Indonesian language and literature that are relevant to current developments and the needs of society.
- Carrying out research and improving research results in the scientific field of Indonesian language and literature which is useful for improving the quality of graduates.
- Carrying out community service as an implementation of the results of research and development of knowledge in the field of Indonesian Language and Literature.
- Organizing conducive academic community activities to create a harmonious atmosphere that results in good university governance (good university governance)
- Establishing mutually beneficial partnership relationships with various institutions to improve the quality of graduates.
- Organizing an academic atmosphere that is based on the values of the PGRI organization.